[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
• View topic - intriq vLg application

intriq vLg application

Apply or ask Questions here

intriq vLg application

Postby intriq » Mon May 25, 2015 9:27 pm

1.)Are you only joining for admin?: No.

2.)Why do you want to join vLg?

I used to be pretty regular on the 7v7 competitive server, and am still around pretty often (at one point top 10 rank, now hovering in the top 20-40). I have always enjoyed my time playing with members and the general community in this server. I am about to get more free time, especially during peak gaming hours, as I will be on a third shift working schedule and would like to be part of a fun online community (vlg) for those days in the week where I will not be working. I have just recently noticed that you guys have a competitive division, which is something that I would definitely be interested in, even as a back-up or sixth man type role. When I was much younger I played in competitive leagues and have always wanted to play again.

3.)Ingame name:

intriq: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979423902

4.)Age: 23

5.)Do you have a mic?: Yes

6.)What is "your" CS:GO MM RANK?:

Legendary Eagle, but realistically will probably go down to DMG as I haven't been playing as much recently.

7.)Do you play on CEVO/ESEA/FACEIT?

https://cevo.com/member/138311/?_g=53

8.)Which vLg server(s) do you frequent and how long have you played in the server(s)?:

7v7 competitive. I've played off and on for ~5 months.

9.)Name at least two vLg members:

j0hnny, Umi, oh gosh, Zerka

10.)Playing Time:

I live in the central time zone. Times right now that I'm playing will not be completely consistent with what I will be able to play in just a few months, as I will be starting a new position where I will work three days a week (12 hour shifts) and have four days off. So I will be able to play on days I don't work from 7PM-7AM (1900-0700). Days will be random and based on what days I schedule myself. Right now I play about 3 days a week anywhere from 8PM-midnight.

11.)What can you bring to vLg:

Not much with technology or coding. I could bring a good attitude, fun, respect, and decent conversation to the mumble channel. I could moderate threads, do research (nades/spots/whatever) for competitive csgo.

12.)How long have you been playing CS:GO?:

I've played off and on for about two and a half years now in terms of pugging/MM. I've got about 1.2K hours.

13.)What other games do you play?

I play a little bit of Dota2, chivalry midieval warfare, single player RPGS (Zelda, psychonauts, etc.), battlefield, borderlands, civilization V, torchlight II, Chess, Rugby (real life).
intriq

Re: intriq vLg application

Postby intriq » Thu May 28, 2015 3:49 pm

intriq

Postby J0HNNY » Thu May 28, 2015 10:00 pm

Hey Intriq!

You're always great on the server! IF it was up to me I'd say yes! I believe the clan leader is currently in the process of moving so It might take a little bit of time to get back to you but I'll let him know you applied!
J0HNNY

Postby Fractal » Fri May 29, 2015 5:24 am

hey fuck off johnny nobody cares
Fractal

Postby ohnoitsjanna » Fri May 29, 2015 2:47 pm

plays dota 2, red flagging it
ohnoitsjanna

Postby J0HNNY » Sat May 30, 2015 10:02 pm

J0HNNY