[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
• View topic - Neutralized's Admin App

Neutralized's Admin App

Apply or ask Questions here

Neutralized's Admin App

Postby Neutralized » Sat May 02, 2015 12:52 pm

1.)Are you only joining for admin?:
No.

2.)Why do you want to join vLg?
I want to join vLg because I want to see its servers grow and have a fun, respectable community.

3.)Ingame name:
Neutralized
http://steamcommunity.com/id/generalhyde

4.)Age:

5.)Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

6.)What is "your" CS:GO MM RANK?:
Silver Elite, and rising :)

7.)Do you play on CEVO/ESEA/FACEIT?
No.

8.)Which vLg server(s) do you frequent and how long have you played in the server(s)?:
I play mostly on the Scoutzknivez server, and according to gameme's statistics, I have played (4 days 06:12:04 hours) as of this application. I average over two hours a day.

9.)Name at least two vLg members:
P4!NBOW, mousecake, failcookie, ey3

10.)Playing Time:
I play everyday, anywhere from 4 PM to 12 AM on weekdays and Sundays, 3 PM to 2 AM Fridays, and any time of the day on Saturdays. My timezone is CST.

11.)What can you bring to vLg:
I can help vLg keep out the hackers and trolls. I can do this more effectively than others because of my play time.

12.)How long have you been playing CS:GO?:
Over 330 hours.

13.)What other games do you play?
I've played every Diablo game, numerous MMORPGs, every Call of Duty game (unfortunately) every CS game, GMOD, TF and TF2, all HL games, every Elder Scrolls game, Starbound, Minecraft, DayZ, etc etc.
Neutralized

Re: Neutralized's Admin App

Postby Sickminds » Sun May 03, 2015 1:20 pm

Sickminds
Administrator

Re: Neutralized's Admin App

Postby CptSqueegee » Sat May 09, 2015 10:54 pm

lmao...
Have Fun in The Sun and Get Laid in The Shade.
CptSqueegee
Administrator

Return to Joining vLg