[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
• View topic - Joining vLg

Joining vLg

Apply or ask Questions here

Joining vLg

Postby 13nNuts » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:36 pm

1.)Are you only joining for admin?:
No im joining because i think there should be more admins on the scoutz servers and i have played in the servers alot

2.)Why do you want to join vLg?
I wanna join vLg because i have been playing in the community servers for a while now and i feel like im ready to take the next step
3.)Ingame name:
13nNuts
http://steamcommunity.com/id/13nNuts/
4.)Age:
5.)Do you have a mic?:
Yes

6.)What is "your" CS:GO MM RANK?:
MGE ( i was badge i have screenshots)

7.)Do you play on CEVO/ESEA/FACEIT?
yes
play.esea.net/users/774373?tab=history
https://cevo.com/member/189861/
8.)Which vLg server(s) do you frequent and how long have you played in the server(s)?:
Scoutzknivez
9.)Name at least two vLg members:
steven` and the only shteve and chef boy

10.)Playing Time:
Most Days from 4pm to 8pm i get on earlier on saturdays and sundays
11.)What can you bring to vLg:
lots of fairness and donations because i really like this community

12.)How long have you been playing CS:GO?:
5 years or almoast 1500 hrs
13.)What other games do you play?
League Of Legends and MC but mostly CS:GO
13nNuts

Re: Joining vLg

Postby MouseCake » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:46 pm

None of the players you listed are in vLg
MouseCake

Postby 13nNuts » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Really? im pretty sure they are i just saw 2 of them with the tag i also know batsy and you :)
13nNuts

Postby Sickminds » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Whats up with the two vac bans one only being 40 days ago?
Sickminds
Administrator

Postby 13nNuts » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Stupid bro played on my acc :cry:
13nNuts

Postby Fractal » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:05 am

Fractal

Postby surgegamer » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:36 am

Also the "vlgsite.com" tag is used by our server regulars who aren't clan members, just an FYI ;)
surgegamer

Postby oh gosh » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:03 pm

My friend's cousin's neighbor's dog walked across my keyboard and installed hacks when I was on vacation 2,000 miles away. Then President Obama's cat tackled the dog, which signed me into Steam, started CS:GO, and ranked me to Badge using the hacks, which then got me Vac Banned.

I swear.

oh gosh

Postby MouseCake » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:38 pm

I thought it was your cousin's friend?
MouseCake

Postby Fractal » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:40 am

After I got rekt by a couple silvers in community casual, I got so mad and angry that I went and installed some shady looking free cheat to get back at those assholes for being so damn better than me. Once I started using it, man, I got so good so fast! I got to badge! "Fuck them, I'm fucking pro now," I said to them. They got wicked mad and started cussing me out, so to make them even more mad, I kept going DEM CHEATS DEM CHEATS DEM CHEATS. So they reported me and I got banned. It's all their fault. Fucking faggots.

Wait...
Fractal

Next

Return to Joining vLg