[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
• View topic - CasPeRR's Admin Application

CasPeRR's Admin Application

Apply or ask Questions here

CasPeRR's Admin Application

Postby abCasPeRR » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:08 pm

1.)Are you only joining for admin?:

No definitely not. I'm applying because I am in the server most of the time, I'm friendly and polite to everyone and respect everyone as a player. I normally only see MouseCake in there, but most of the time I'm in there there's no one really in there.

2.)Why do you want to join vLg?

I want to join because of how good the community is in across all servers. Especially the awp server which I'm in most of the time. I enjoy people able to get on after work, hop in listen to music and just relax with everyone in there.

3.)Ingame name:

CasPeRRiFiC! - Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/abCasPeRR/

4.)Age:

5.)Do you have a mic?:

Yes sir's/maam's!

6.)What is "your" CS:GO MM RANK?:

Supreme Master

7.)Do you play on CEVO/ESEA/FACEIT?

CEVO Profile: https://cevo.com/member/94502/

Top 2 in CEVO ADR: Image
Top 2 in CEVO KPR: Image
Top 5 in CEVO Overall: Image

8.)Which vLg server(s) do you frequent and how long have you played in the server(s)?:

I'm mostly in the 24/7 AWP Server. Haven't spent to much time in others.

9.)Name at least two vLg members:

MouseCake, MrBeast, Cabbage

10.)Playing Time:

Monday-Friday after 11 (PST)

11.)What can you bring to vLg:

I can bring a sense of respect and fun to all servers I'm in. As just apart of who I am and plenty of people who play with me know that I'm always a fun and energetic person, I never put anyone down or trash talk (unless friendly trash talk) I'm respectful to all people who come in and out of the servers.

12.)How long have you been playing CS:GO?:

11 years.

13.)What other games do you play?
(FPS/TPS/MMO's/MOBA,etc.? EX: CS:S,TF2,Smite,LeagueOfLegends,Dota2,Diablo3,Etc.)

I play CoD, Battlefield, Single Player, War Thunder, etc.
Last edited by abCasPeRR on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abCasPeRR

Re: CasPeRR's Admin Application

Postby MouseCake » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:11 pm

bruh, this guy cool too
MouseCake

Postby Fractal » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:08 am

I don't ever vouch for people on applications, but this guy has my approval.
Fractal

Postby abCasPeRR » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:11 am

abCasPeRR

Postby Hikaru » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:37 pm

This guy is the nicest person I've met. Never seen him be rude to anyone :)!
Has my approval
Hikaru

Postby abCasPeRR » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:52 pm

abCasPeRR

Postby Fractal » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Fractal

Postby Hikaru » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:37 am

Hikaru

Postby oh gosh » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:18 pm

oh gosh

Postby surgegamer » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:38 am

Fuck this guy, ruining my rank and shit in the awp server :twisted: :lol:

He's pretty chill, played with him a little here and there.
surgegamer

Next

Return to Joining vLg