[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
• View topic - Empathy's vLg App :D

Empathy's vLg App :D

Apply or ask Questions here

Empathy's vLg App :D

Postby Empathy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:04 am

1.)Are you only joining for admin?:
No

2.)Why do you want to join vLg?
I feel that it's a great community and I would love to be apart.

3.)Ingame name:
Empathy
(Nice url, IK)

4.)Age:

5.)Do you have a mic?
Yes

6.)What is "your" CS:GO MM RANK?:
Global Elite.

7.)Do you play on CEVO/ESEA/FACEIT?
(Our sponsor hasnt payed our ESEA subs yet)

8.)Which vLg server(s) do you frequent and how long have you played in the server(s)?:
Im on the AWP server almost every day, sometimes dip into the 1v1 server to see if anyone is playing.

9.)Name at least two vLg members:
MouseCake, Childish, Dippy

10.)Playing Time:
5-7 days a week from 12am to 12pm EST (Not necessarily the times I'm on vLg servers, just the times I am able to play)

11.)What can you bring to vLg:
I feel like I could bring the next-level of competitiveness to the community. :D

12.)How long have you been playing CS:GO?:
I've played CS since 1.6, but just recently picked CS:GO back up about a year ago

13.)What other games do you play?
Somewhat busy with leagues and such at the moment, but in my free time I like to play tower defense games such as BTD5.
ImageImage
Empathy

Return to Joining vLg