[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
• View topic - ZerKa's App to join vLg

ZerKa's App to join vLg

Apply or ask Questions here

ZerKa's App to join vLg

Postby ZerKa » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:57 pm

1.)Are you only joining for admin?:
No , At first i wanted to become and admin just to help keep the server clean but realized the process for that takes more than just a simple application , So i decided i would like to help contribute to vLg in all ways possible.

2.)Why do you want to join vLg?
I want to join vLg because i love the community i play with, I want to be able to help contribute to that environment and become more than just someone who frequents the servers.

3.)Ingame name:
(ALSO LINK YOUR STEAM PROFILE)
Zerka* ZerKa*Vices*DaRe*Akrez* etc I go by ZerKa 99% of the time
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995426100 *My alt account that is now my main*
i can give the steam link to my alternate account if needed.

4.)Age:

5.)Do you have a mic?:
(THIS IS A MUST)
Of course.

6.)What is "your" CS:GO MM RANK?:
(MM=Match Making)
Master Guardian 2 ( GNM on my alt)

7.)Do you play on CEVO/ESEA/FACEIT?
(IF YES,Link your profile(s))
Yes
ESEA : http://play.esea.net/users/784389
CEVO : http://cevo.com/member/217041

8.)Which vLg server(s) do you frequent and how long have you played in the server(s)?:
I am Frequently on the Deagle Server and the Boosted AWp server.
For over 4-6 Months maybe more.

9.)Name at least two vLg members:
(ONES YOU MET ON vLg SERVERS)
Mr.Beast, Umi , Mousecake

10.)Playing Time:
(What time and days of the week do you usually play? Also post time zone! PST/MST/CST, etc.)
I play every day , Mon - Sun. My time vaires due to my work, i am usually on every night around 3pm - 12 pm or in the mornings if i work a night shift 8am - 5pm Est standard time.

11.)What can you bring to vLg:
(graphic design,coding,donations,ftp,html,php,etc.)
I am certified in all versions of Adobe Illustrator , Photoshop, and InDesign. Later in the year i am going to college for computer science so coding could also be a potential.
12.)How long have you been playing CS:GO?:
I quit console gaming about 8 months ago or so and started playing pc. Counterstrike GO was the first counter strike ive played even though i am pretty well Educated on 1.6 and source. i have around 400 hours on my alt *which was made first* and around 200 - 300 hours on my main

13.)What other games do you play?
TF2, BOI:Rebirth, Darksouls,League of legends,Hearthstone, etc
(FPS/TPS/MMO's/MOBA,etc.? EX: CS:S,TF2,Smite,LeagueOfLegends,Dota2,Diablo3,Etc.)
ZerKa

Re: ZerKa's App to join vLg

Postby MrBeast0 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:37 pm

+1 I support this
MrBeast0

Postby ZerKa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:45 am

So is there a time that i have to wait before someone reviews this or gets around to it , or do i just leave this here and wait till i get a steam notification of an invitation to vLg ? Lol just so i can stop coming and frequenting this post and i can start posting elsewhere on the server.
ZerKa

Postby Sickminds » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:16 pm

I'm always watching, best way to get my attention "rep the vLgsite.com tag". I don't post here to say "HEY YOU'RE IN, WELCOME BRUH!" lol So don't look here for my response to you joining, I would add you personally and tell you.
Sickminds
Administrator

Postby ZerKa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Haha alright ! I just got off work so im gunna go ahead and throw on the tag and try and get into some of the servers. See ya round ?
ZerKa

Postby Empathy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:06 am

+1, Great guy to be around. Good luck!
ImageImage
Empathy

Postby surgegamer » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:57 am

Play with this dude regularly on 7v7, he's pretty solid as a teammate, good communication and is up for general fuckery and just having fun too!
surgegamer

Postby Chenzillah » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:58 pm

Chenzillah

Postby Empathy » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:43 pm

ImageImage
Empathy

Postby abCasPeRR » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Good luck! Enjoy to play with him!
abCasPeRR