[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
• View topic - the status of your servers

the status of your servers

our servers and server info

the status of your servers

Postby bartwfa » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm

there has been some pretty trashy trolls in your server lately. i was playing in your 7v7 competitive server and there was non-stop team killing round after round after round. there wasnt one round that i remember that didnt start without a team kill. i have screenshot most of the team kill games and i am disappointed that there was no way to grab anyone to help this during game. i am not asking you guys to ban all who were involved but i do ask you to help prevent this from happening again.
bartwfa

Re: the status of your servers

Postby bartwfa » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:03 pm

screenshots found here
bartwfa

Postby Fractal » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:57 am

Sorry for the trouble. We can't monitor the server 24/7, unfortunately. However, I'd like something to be implimented where if one of the admins are on and not busy, a message could be sent informing of possible disturbances happening in our servers. Sick, Vonk, any ideas?
Fractal

Postby EzP41NB0W » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:39 pm

I will attempt to install and configure cross-server admin cmds, I.M., and chat on 2 of our servers to test first using the scoutzknivez as the master. Once I have it running and I am confident I can implement it across all servers I will then consult with Sickminds to see if it is something he would like implemented... Now, this may take some time to complete, until then feel free to add me to ur friends list and provided i am online(usually almost 24/7) message me and i will come wield my banhammer of pwnage.
here is a link to my steam community profile:

painbow loves you
EzP41NB0W

Postby CptSqueegee » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:30 am

Is that something that's still going to be put on the servers? sounds like a good idea to me. multi-server IRC sounds cool.
Have Fun in The Sun and Get Laid in The Shade.
CptSqueegee
Administrator

Return to Servers